Box Elder Innovations, LLC develops and provides physics-based measurement systems for materials characterization, product quality verification, and process monitoring/control, including ultrasound, eddy current, pulsed electro-acoustic (PEA), and ground penetrating radar for industrial applications. We also provide products for shooting sports including interior and exterior ballistics software, and electronic targets.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
Recent News & Articles
- Spring 2019 CrossTalk Conference Schedule Announced
- UAMMI, Davis County, & Grow Utah Announce Accelerator for Advanced Materials & 3D Print Innovations
- UAMMI Invitation to Participate at CFK Convention in Germany
- Director’s Message Jan 2019 – New Program for Industry Startups
- Utah’s Larry Ashton Posthumously Honored with SAMPE Lubin Award