Small business that creates advanced material solutions that bridge the macro, micro, and nano scale worlds. The unique nature of company-developed technologies provides the ability to create highly electrically conductive products in numerous forms that include nickel-coated carbon fibers, fabrics, powders, non-wovens, and nanomaterials as part of a portfolio of materials offered to target electrical and electromagnetic performance in otherwise non-conductive materials. Metal matrix composites.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
Recent News & Articles
- Spring 2019 CrossTalk Conference Schedule Announced
- UAMMI, Davis County, & Grow Utah Announce Accelerator for Advanced Materials & 3D Print Innovations
- UAMMI Invitation to Participate at CFK Convention in Germany
- Director’s Message Jan 2019 – New Program for Industry Startups
- Utah’s Larry Ashton Posthumously Honored with SAMPE Lubin Award