Provides custom development and production of advanced composite hardware to aerospace, govt and commercial institutions. Matls including graphite, Kevlar, glass and other reinforcing fibers are being used in combo with epoxies, polyesters and conductive nano materials in many diverse applications, from ground based systems to aerospace.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
Recent News & Articles
- Spring 2019 CrossTalk Conference Schedule Announced
- UAMMI, Davis County, & Grow Utah Announce Accelerator for Advanced Materials & 3D Print Innovations
- UAMMI Invitation to Participate at CFK Convention in Germany
- Director’s Message Jan 2019 – New Program for Industry Startups
- Utah’s Larry Ashton Posthumously Honored with SAMPE Lubin Award