Instron has pioneered many of the significant developments in the materials testing industry since being founded in 1946 by two research scientists. With investment in research and development, we have produced a number of materials testing innovations – from the first strain gauge load cell to all-electric dynamic systems to video extensometry.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
Recent News & Articles
- Director’s Message Nov 2018 – Telling Utah’s Story
- Utah’s Rock West Composites Opens New Production Facility in Tijuana
- Utah’s Eclipse Composites Develops Long Fiber Composite Stamping Process For High Volume Applications
- Albany International reports big jump in 3Q sales – Growth in Utah
- Utah Composites One Facility Receives AS9120 RevB Multi-Site Certification