Instron has pioneered many of the significant developments in the materials testing industry since being founded in 1946 by two research scientists. With investment in research and development, we have produced a number of materials testing innovations – from the first strain gauge load cell to all-electric dynamic systems to video extensometry.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
Recent News & Articles
- Spring 2019 CrossTalk Conference Schedule Announced
- UAMMI, Davis County, & Grow Utah Announce Accelerator for Advanced Materials & 3D Print Innovations
- UAMMI Invitation to Participate at CFK Convention in Germany
- Director’s Message Jan 2019 – New Program for Industry Startups
- Utah’s Larry Ashton Posthumously Honored with SAMPE Lubin Award