IsoTruss® is a true engineered structure which can be built in a variety of different shapes and sizes. Depending on the application, IsoTruss Industries can change the geometry, material, or size of the IsoTruss® structure to meet just about any strength or weight requirement. The IsoTruss® can support axial tension or compression, torsion, or flexure (bending) loads, or any combination thereof. Each individual member carries primarily axial loads, taking full advantage of the inherent strength and stiffness of continuous fiber-reinforced composites.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
Recent News & Articles
- Spring 2019 CrossTalk Conference Schedule Announced
- UAMMI, Davis County, & Grow Utah Announce Accelerator for Advanced Materials & 3D Print Innovations
- UAMMI Invitation to Participate at CFK Convention in Germany
- Director’s Message Jan 2019 – New Program for Industry Startups
- Utah’s Larry Ashton Posthumously Honored with SAMPE Lubin Award