The design, manufacture, service and distribution of high performance off the shelf and custom advanced composite lower limb prosthetic devices for all levels of amputation. Carbon composite plates for use in foot orthotics, seating and positioning products for wheelchair application, urethane interfaces, suspension sleeves, distal end pads, vacuum devices which create a negative pressure effect between the socket and the patient’s residual limb.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
Recent News & Articles
- UAMMI Invitation to Participate at CFK Convention in Germany
- Director’s Message Jan 2019 – New Program for Industry Startups
- Utah’s Larry Ashton Posthumously Honored with SAMPE Lubin Award
- USTAR-Supported Companies Bring Deep Tech Jobs to Utah’s Rural Economy
- Lee Aerospace Adds Certified Technicians in Provo