The design, manufacture, service and distribution of high performance off the shelf and custom advanced composite lower limb prosthetic devices for all levels of amputation. Carbon composite plates for use in foot orthotics, seating and positioning products for wheelchair application, urethane interfaces, suspension sleeves, distal end pads, vacuum devices which create a negative pressure effect between the socket and the patient’s residual limb.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
Recent News & Articles
- Director’s Message Nov 2018 – Telling Utah’s Story
- Utah’s Rock West Composites Opens New Production Facility in Tijuana
- Utah’s Eclipse Composites Develops Long Fiber Composite Stamping Process For High Volume Applications
- Albany International reports big jump in 3Q sales – Growth in Utah
- Utah Composites One Facility Receives AS9120 RevB Multi-Site Certification