Precorp, Inc. manufacture Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) drills using their patented vein process. These drills found success drilling precision fastener holes in Carbon Fiber Reinforced Composites (CFRP). Being a special round tool company, Precorp applied the vein technology to a variety of tool types such as reamers, end mills, spot facers and countersink tools across all machining industries.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
Recent News & Articles
- Director’s Message Nov 2018 – Telling Utah’s Story
- Utah’s Rock West Composites Opens New Production Facility in Tijuana
- Utah’s Eclipse Composites Develops Long Fiber Composite Stamping Process For High Volume Applications
- Albany International reports big jump in 3Q sales – Growth in Utah
- Utah Composites One Facility Receives AS9120 RevB Multi-Site Certification