Rock West utilizes a variety of composite mfg techniques such as roll-wrapping, filament winding, press curing, bladder molding, resin infusion and oven curing. They fabricate carbon fiber composites in 3 disciplines: stock tubing: custom tubing:and custom molded products.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
Recent News & Articles
- Spring 2019 CrossTalk Conference Schedule Announced
- UAMMI, Davis County, & Grow Utah Announce Accelerator for Advanced Materials & 3D Print Innovations
- UAMMI Invitation to Participate at CFK Convention in Germany
- Director’s Message Jan 2019 – New Program for Industry Startups
- Utah’s Larry Ashton Posthumously Honored with SAMPE Lubin Award