Wasatch Composite Analysis (WCA), an engineering services firm, offers structural and dynamic analysis of composite and metallic structures for commercial and military manufacturing. The firm’s extensive capabilities include Structural Analysis; Loads & Dynamic Analysis; Thermal/Structural Analysis at Cryogenic Temperatures; Computational Fluid Dynamics; and FEA Tools, Scripting and Software Development.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
Recent News & Articles
- Director’s Message Nov 2018 – Telling Utah’s Story
- Utah’s Rock West Composites Opens New Production Facility in Tijuana
- Utah’s Eclipse Composites Develops Long Fiber Composite Stamping Process For High Volume Applications
- Albany International reports big jump in 3Q sales – Growth in Utah
- Utah Composites One Facility Receives AS9120 RevB Multi-Site Certification