Wasatch Composite Analysis (WCA), an engineering services firm, offers structural and dynamic analysis of composite and metallic structures for commercial and military manufacturing. The firm’s extensive capabilities include Structural Analysis; Loads & Dynamic Analysis; Thermal/Structural Analysis at Cryogenic Temperatures; Computational Fluid Dynamics; and FEA Tools, Scripting and Software Development.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
Recent News & Articles
- Spring 2019 CrossTalk Conference Schedule Announced
- UAMMI, Davis County, & Grow Utah Announce Accelerator for Advanced Materials & 3D Print Innovations
- UAMMI Invitation to Participate at CFK Convention in Germany
- Director’s Message Jan 2019 – New Program for Industry Startups
- Utah’s Larry Ashton Posthumously Honored with SAMPE Lubin Award