ZERO is a 300,000 square foot facility located in North Salt Lake, Utah. Since its beginnings in the 1950’s ZERO has been a world supplier of protective cases and enclosures. ZERO’s specialties include quality, deep-drawn and fabricated aluminum and molded plastic cases, enclosures and assemblies for the aerospace, industrial, medical, oil and gas, logistics, electronics and telecommunications markets. ZERO’s real product is protection – ensuring the safe transport and viability of valuable equipment and electronics, without compromise. ZERO provides solutions through a standard product line, or the ability to customize any existing product or engineer and manufacture any protective solution from scratch.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
Recent News & Articles
- Spring 2019 CrossTalk Conference Schedule Announced
- UAMMI, Davis County, & Grow Utah Announce Accelerator for Advanced Materials & 3D Print Innovations
- UAMMI Invitation to Participate at CFK Convention in Germany
- Director’s Message Jan 2019 – New Program for Industry Startups
- Utah’s Larry Ashton Posthumously Honored with SAMPE Lubin Award