Hexcel announced December 8, 2017 that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the aerospace and defense (A&D) business of Oxford Performance Materials. OPM A&D produces qualified, high-performance thermoplastic, carbon fiber-reinforced 3D printed parts for commercial aerospace and space and defense applications. The acquisition is subject to customary conditions and is expected to close later this month. The asset acquisition will include equipment, intellectual property and manufacturing process technology related to the A&D business operations in Connecticut. Other businesses of OPM are not included in the acquisition. Read More….
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
Recent News & Articles
- Director’s Message Nov 2018 – Telling Utah’s Story
- Utah’s Rock West Composites Opens New Production Facility in Tijuana
- Utah’s Eclipse Composites Develops Long Fiber Composite Stamping Process For High Volume Applications
- Albany International reports big jump in 3Q sales – Growth in Utah
- Utah Composites One Facility Receives AS9120 RevB Multi-Site Certification