Hexcel announced December 8, 2017 that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the aerospace and defense (A&D) business of Oxford Performance Materials. OPM A&D produces qualified, high-performance thermoplastic, carbon fiber-reinforced 3D printed parts for commercial aerospace and space and defense applications. The acquisition is subject to customary conditions and is expected to close later this month. The asset acquisition will include equipment, intellectual property and manufacturing process technology related to the A&D business operations in Connecticut. Other businesses of OPM are not included in the acquisition. Read More….
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
Recent News & Articles
- Spring 2019 CrossTalk Conference Schedule Announced
- UAMMI, Davis County, & Grow Utah Announce Accelerator for Advanced Materials & 3D Print Innovations
- UAMMI Invitation to Participate at CFK Convention in Germany
- Director’s Message Jan 2019 – New Program for Industry Startups
- Utah’s Larry Ashton Posthumously Honored with SAMPE Lubin Award