Utah Defense Manufacturing Research Symposium – March 24th
- When: March 24, 2021
- Time: 1:00-5:00 MT
- Where: Virtual Event (URL will be sent after registration)
- Cost: FREE!
Don’t miss the inaugural Defense Manufacturing Research Symposium! This free virtual event, hosted by the Utah Advanced Mfg & Materials Initiative (UAMMI) along with the Utah Defense Mfg Community (UDMC), will share defense manufacturing research opportunities that manufacturing companies can participate in.
Presenters will be from DoD Research Institutes including the Air Force Research Lab and AFWERX. Current research programs will be presented along with ideas for new projects soon to be developed. This is a fabulous opportunity to hear from DoD leaders on how manufacturers can be part of DoD research projects – Don’t miss it!
- Angie L. Tymofichuk, SES, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Logistics and Product Support SAF/AQD. Confirmed as keynote speaker to kick off the discussion on research to support sustainment programs (see bio)
- Col. Nathan Diller, Director of AFWERX (future Air Force Programs for Agility Prime and Space) (see bio)
- Dr. Robert O’Brien, Group Leader for Advanced Manufacturing, New Fuel Systems and Feedstock, Idaho National Labs
- Tom Lockhart, Director of Engineering, Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center (see bio)
- and more!