Military aircraft manufacturer; information technology solutions, management services, and advanced technology expertise; designer, developer and manufacturer of precision engagement aerospace and defense systems for the U.S. and allied militaries; Mission Systems and Training surface, air and undersea applications on 450+ DoD and intl programs; and space systems. Employs 116,000 with $38.4 billion US govt contracts.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter!
Recent News & Articles
- SLCC Uses Idle Facilities and Equipment to Make PPE’s
- Utah Advanced Materials Companies Manufacture PPEs
- UAMMI Joins Forces with the Utah Industry Resource Alliance
- Directors Message May 2020 – Industry Survey Results
- Report of COVID-19 Economic Effects on Utah’s Advanced Materials & Manufacturing Industry