FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Join us for a Groundbreaking Event at Utah State University – Eastern Price, Utah: UAMMI CrossTalk – Energy Storage & Critical Materials for National Independence.
Price, Utah – Mark your calendars for September 20th and 21st, 2023, as the Utah Advanced Materials & Manufacturing Initiative (UAMMI) invites you to a revolutionary event, UAMMI CrossTalk – Energy Storage & Critical Materials for National Independence. The conference will take place at Utah State University – Eastern in Price, Utah. This exceptional event is open to all with a passion for innovation, sustainable energy, and the advancement of critical materials research.
UAMMI CrossTalk will be a day filled with unparalleled opportunities for knowledge exchange, networking, and the discovery of cutting-edge advancements in energy storage and critical materials. Attendees will be immersed in an engaging atmosphere, connecting with industry experts and exploring exciting exhibitions.
– Networking & Exhibitions: Start the day by connecting with like-minded professionals from 9 am to 10 am. Explore a diverse range of exhibitors showcasing the latest advancements in energy storage and critical materials technology.
– Conference & Exhibitions: From 10 am to 4:30 pm, attendees will have access to insightful presentations from distinguished speakers in the field, offering valuable perspectives on the latest trends and innovations.
– Lunch and Snacks: Enjoy a delicious lunch and snacks throughout the day to fuel your curiosity and enthusiasm.
– Evening Reception: After a day of learning and exploration, join us from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm for an enjoyable evening reception filled with delectable appetizers and drinks. This is an excellent opportunity to build lasting connections with industry peers and professionals.
Sept 21st Half-day UAMMI CrossTalk & Tours:
– On September 21st, the half-day CrossTalk session will take place from 9 am to 12 noon, providing even more in-depth insights and discussions.
– In the afternoon, starting at 2 pm, attendees can take part in exclusive tours to various facilities, including Merit 3D, San Rafael Energy Research Center, and Utah State University Eastern Advanced Manufacturing Center. These tours offer a unique opportunity to witness innovative technologies and practices in action.
For companies looking to enhance their visibility and support this groundbreaking event, sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Melissa Larsen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 516.945.5812 for more information on becoming a sponsor.
UAMMI CrossTalk boasts an impressive lineup of renowned speakers from various institutions and organizations:
Anthony Nickens, INL
Idaho Nation Laboratory
Eric Dufek, INL
Department Manager for Idaho National Laboratory’s Energy Storage & Electric Transportation Department
Robert Fox, INL
Distinguished Staff Scientist
Idaho Nation Laboratory
Senior Engineer Senior Engineer
National Energy Technology Laboratory
Founder & CEO
Director of Carbon Fiber Technology Facility
UT-Battelle/Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Dr. Michael Free, University of Utah
Professor and Chair in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering University of Utah
Mark Chalmers, Energy Fuels
President and CEO
Energy Fuels Resources Corporation
Melissa Sanderson, American Rare Earths
President, ARR: Founder, Ethical Sustainable Growth (ESG+)
American Rare Earths
Michael Riley, NexGen Materials
Founder – CEO
Tara Spalding, Kenetic
Interim Chief Executive Officer
Wim de Jater, Torus
Chief Operations Officer
Dean Wheeler, Brigham Young University
Professor, of Chemical Engineering at Brigham Young University
Utah Policy Innovation Lab
For attendees requiring accommodation, we have partnered with Holiday Inn Express & Suites Price, an IHG Hotel, which offers a special “UAMMI” rate of $149/night from Sept 19-21, 2023.
Date: September 20th and 21st, 2023
Location: Utah State University – Eastern Price, Utah
RSVP: Secure your spot today by registering at the above URL.
Join us for a remarkable event that promises to shape the future of energy storage and critical materials for national independence. Be a part of the movement driving innovation, sustainability, and growth.
Follow us on social media and use the event hashtags: #UAMMI #CrossTalk #EnergyStorage #CriticalMaterials #NationalIndependence #Networking #Exhibitions #Conference #FreeEvent #UtahStateUniversity #EasternPrice
The Utah Advanced Materials & Manufacturing Initiative (UAMMI) is a collaboration of industry, government, and academic leaders focused on advancing materials and manufacturing innovation in Utah and across the nation.
For media inquiries or further information, please contact:
Director of Community Outreach