The Utah Advanced Materials & Manufacturing Initiative (UAMMI) recently signed a collaboration agreement with the Graphene Council, the largest trade and professional society for the research, development and application of graphene and related advanced materials.
In the spirit of collaboration, the two organizations have agreed to support each others respective missions through the following actions:
- Provide each other free membership to their respective industry programs and tools.
- Highlight and make announcements related to advanced materials, graphene, research projects and other topics that are of relevance to the respective target audiences.
- Make introductions and connections with key stakeholders in the advanced materials supply chain from producers to end users, including subject matter experts from academia or commerce.
- Proactively build joint research projects that relate to advanced materials/graphene and the capabilities / interests of the respective communities.
- Joint hosting of educational workshops and webinars to disseminate information and to engage the respective stakeholder groups.
“We are thrilled to be working closely with the Graphene Council,” said Dr. Tulinda Larsen, Executive Director at UAMMI. “The council is the center of graphene research and development, innovation and education and we want to support that in any way we can,” she concluded.
Founded in 2014, the Utah Advanced Materials and Manufacturing Initiative (UAMMI) brings together public, private, community, industry and education partners to assure growth and sustainability of Utah’s advanced materials and manufacturing industry and maintain Utah’s leadership in this key global industry. www.UAMMI.org
About the Graphene Council
The Graphene Council is the largest trade and professional society for the research, development and application of graphene and related advanced 2D materials. https://www.thegraphenecouncil.org/
|Tulinda Larsen, UAMMI Executive Director
450 South Simmons Way, Suite 300
Kaysville, UT 84037
(801) 593-2236 Main
(443) 510-3566 Mobile
The Graphene Countil